Instead of going out and picking up something storebought to bring for your family holiday party, try this yummy, easy-to-make recipe. You can mix up the ingredients to whatever you already have in your pantry. Simply combine your sweets and enjoy this tasty treat.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 sticks salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 14 -ounce can sweetened condensed milk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Crush graham crackers into crumbs and combine with melted butter in a mixing bowl. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle pecans, chips, marshmallows and coconut on top. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the mixture and bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely and cut into bars.